Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wow. I thought I was wasting MY life.

On the way home from church today, I was talking to Charlie. Russell's brother. He told me that last night he stayed up till 2 am playing pokemon. He told me that he had put in 45 hours of play time, and caught all 150 pokemon. wow. and I thought that I was wasting my time by only going to work all the time. nope, It is possible for your time to be more of a waste.

In other news, I decided that the only logical decision in the choosing who to vote for for president is to choose neither Obama nor McCain. They are both bad choices. The logic that says choose the best of the two is bad. They are the same candidate in every issue that actually matters. They are both after Power and nothing else. I cannot think of an issue that matters, where their opinions are significantly different. So, I'll vote for my senators, my representatives, and state and local offices, but... I cannot vote for either of these men without my conscience killing me.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ben's Blog by http://massaben.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.