Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm scared.

Well, kids, I'm losing a part of my anatomy later today. Yep, I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed. I'm scared out of my mind. I'm not nearly as scared as when I call girls, but this comes pretty close. I've never been under anesthesia more powerful than Tylenol before, so that is part of my scaredness. I'm also supposed to go to work tomorrow, which will be... fun.

On a different note, I wonder, Who do you support for President of the United States, if anyone, and why? If you read this, please comment. If the answer is no one, please say why. I've been trying to decide who to vote for in two months.

Did you hear about the man who was hit by a car while pulling his handcart? I heard about it on the radio, and thought it was someone's idea of a terrible joke. I saw it on the evening news, and was still half-laughing. Then I saw it in today's paper. I just thought, man, it's not really a joke.

I'm going to go do the rest of today now. goodbye.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Pillsbury Doughboy '08!

 
Creative Commons License
Ben's Blog by http://massaben.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.