Do you go to church? Why? These questions came up in my mind today as my family had scripture study together. I asked my sisters if they understood what they were reading, and as I normally do, broke into explaining it for them. Scripturetalk is not very easy to understand. but... As I was explaining what one phrase said, I thought to myself, why? Why am I taking so much time to make sure they understand what they're hearing?
I decided that I explain such things because I know that at some point in their lives, they will ask themselves, "Why do I go to church?" I want them to answer this properly. I want them to know why they go to church. To do that, they have to understand what the scriptures say, and why I go to church. Plus also, explaining what it says is mostly me thinking out loud and answering those questions for myself.
In recent news, I got a speeding ticket today. I feel taken advantage of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment