skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, April 26, 2009
New Name, New Picture.
I decided to change the name of my blog to something some of you may be familiar with. Anteurasicamericaustralia. AKA THE ISLAND. See the picture at the top. It's spelled THE ISLAND, but pronounched Anteurasicamericaustralia.
1 comment:
Annika
said...
Very good, Ben. I only wish the picture got bigger.
April 27, 2009 at 7:28 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tales from the Island
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(40)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(10)
Clark Planetarium, 17 Again, and Wicked.
New Name, New Picture.
Stop what you're doing.
I'm Done
A public service announcement
Extremely stressful day...
Divine Comedy, by my sister's Boyfriend, and me.
Learning from History
Quorum of the twelve... APOSTATES!!!
Troublesome Orcs!
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(46)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
About Me
Benjamin
View my complete profile
Ben's Blog
by
http://massaben.blogspot.com/
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
.
1 comment:
Very good, Ben. I only wish the picture got bigger.
Post a Comment