Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Clark Planetarium, 17 Again, and Wicked.

In the past two days, I have been to all of the above. I went to the Planetarium... 5 minutes before it closed... FAIL. So... I wandered over to Barnes and Noble, and read Dr. Seuss there. Fun times!! I then saw 17 Again. It was VERY similar to Big, but... backwards. Interesting film. I half suggest that you see it. It was quite a bit better than I expected given the whole... Zac Efron thing. I kinda liked it actually.

Today, I had the wonderful experience of trying to change the printer at work. MAN ALIVE. That simple change causes all sorts of havoc at work. We basically stopped working for an hour. All because the STUPID NETWORK was run by people not at our store. I hate being the person in charge of computers at home and at work. Because... as much as I may half-understand what to do, at least 99% of how I fix computers and related stuff is guesswork.

Course, the bad memory of that stupid printer was quickly removed by going to Chuckarama (which was not as bad as I remember it...) and then to see Wicked. It was an excellent production, though a slightly larger cast would have been nice. At parts, they were supposed to look like a mob, and looked like a couple of hooligans. There weren't quite enough to make it look convincing all the time. But... I loved the singing. It was excellently done.

Nappy TIME!!! good night y'all!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ben's Blog by http://massaben.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.