Tuesday, April 21, 2009
A public service announcement
Some of you may have noticed, via facebook, that I am "in a relationship." Some of you may be rather angry with me. Some of you may be hurt. Some of you may be happy. Some of you may be excited. In any case, I know for a fact that I've made at least one person who reads this rather upset with me. This post is for all of you that feel that way. I'm sorry that I haven't informed you more of what is going on in my life, and I'm sorry if I've hurt you. But, If I lived my life always making sure that I never hurt anyone, I don't think I'd ever do anything. In some cases, just by living, I would hurt some people. But, I know that hurtful things happen to everyone. I also know that you should realize that they don't reflect on you. I ask forgiveness of anyone I've hurt by any miscommunication, by any lack of communication, or by simply living my life. I try my best to forgive people as quickly as I can for anything they do to me, and I ask that favor in return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen. Congratulations on the relationship.
Post a Comment