So... I've been listening to the radio a lot recently, due to the deliverizing I do. Therefore, I would like to say this.
Firstly, I don't care if I can't read your poker face. I don't play poker. What good would it do me to read it? Secondly, the only way I could ever wake up in Vegas is if I was drugged, kidnapped and dragged there. Why in the world should I care what I get for waking up there? Thirdly, there's not a soul mate for everyone. Stop complaining. Fourthly, you must have one obsessive creeper, Kelsey. Run. Run fast. Anyone who's willing to "swim the ocean for you..." is a little too creeper for me. Fifthly, that annoying singer who I've never heard of before... why should I care if you made it through the night? Lastly, I want to be the last one there. Shut up.
My presets are my sister's choices. They're all either country, or the following two stations... mix 107.9 and "my" 99.5. I'm fairly certain that mix... literally means that they have a mix of songs that they play... over and over and over again. In the same order. And the person whose 99.5 it is, please choose better music.
You know... maybe I should've put this on Jeff's communist music site......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When I am listening to my music, I want to listen to the radio, because I've heard every single song I have more times than I'd care to count. When I am listening to the radio, I want to listen to my music, because in the process of surfing six stations, I'll be lucky to find one song I actually like. It's a vicious cycle...
Post a Comment