Wednesday, September 24, 2008

some thoughts

I've had an interesting day today. I saw Johnny P for the first time in like 3 weeks. I took a test in the testing center. (Man, I was so sleepy! They like send out sleepy gas in there!) That was not so fun, but... not difficult either. I talked with Jeff, and he seemed uber-nicer to me today. That was cool. On that note, I've always sort of seen Jeff as a nice guy inside, but usually kind of distant, or absorbed in other things. He seemed much less distant today. It was good.

My sister Megan's blog reminded me to ask all of you to pray for my sister Camille. She's in the MTC, but should have left for Finland on Monday. She did something to her IT band, and is in alot of pain. She's still at the MTC for another two weeks, in anticipation of her healing. If she does not heal in that time, she will be sent home to heal. If she does heal, then it's on to Finland. Please pray for her to heal in time.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ben's Blog by http://massaben.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.