The same disclaimer applies.
As I said in the last post, How did Communism gain control of Russia? This is a very important fact to those who do not believe the propaganda that Communism could be a good idea. Communism gained control of Russia as a result of TWO revolutions. This isn't often emphasized in history classes. The first revolution overthrew the Tsar, and set up a democracy. unfortunately for those freedom-loving men who overthrew the Tsar, some very evil, power-hungry men soon overthrew the government that they set up. It took less than a year. This is the second revolution, the bolshevik revolution or Red October. In this revolution, a very small group of evil men took over ONE CITY, the capital, Petrograd. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution ). These men quickly snatched up power, and dominated the "Communist Party."
In the definition of communism given by an idealist, that is a contradiction in terms. "Communism" is "supposed to be" a government where the government owns everything, and all is parceled out equally to the citizens. Unfortunately, under this system, the citizenship is actually the people who took over the government. Everyone else, in reality, is their slave.
Communism is a lie. Anyone who believes what Karl Marx wrote in his book about a dictatorship of the Proletariat is being lied to. Study the history of Marx's life. See if he's the kind of man that you'd like to be running the world.
That's enough for one post. we'll get into the connection between the US government and Communism in the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice of you to clarify Marx's thoughts for the rest of us without historical-mind-reading powers! Sure is nice to get one sided statements of truth ready made for the swallowing.
P.S. That was rude, I'm sorry...
s'okay. I'm sort of leading up to something in these posts. I just needed to make sure that anyone who read this understood the background of my thoughts BEFORE I delve into more deeper sketchy stuff.
P.S. It leads into why I disagree with interventionist policy and such.
Post a Comment