I haven't written in a while. Sorry. College gets busy sometimes. A lot of things have happened in the past month. Here's the short rundown.
I'm doing fairly well in all of my classes, except that I have a massive assignment due in Book of Mormon in a week, and I failed my first Calc test.
I've been home twice since I got down here, and it was just bizarre. When you've been away from home for over a month, it's still home, but YOU don't belong there as much anymore. I went home for two baby blessings. My cousin Hayden's and my first cousin once removed's as well. I did not realize that Shipp's farewell was the same day as Hayden's blessing, or I totally would have gone. bummer. I haven't seen pretty much any of the people from "the group" since I came down, except the ones who live down here. It's kinda weird.
Well, let's see, what else has happened... um... hmm... I chill with the boys on my floor down here all the time, and they do some crazy stuff. For example, James tied together 300 rubber bands, and shot stuff across the field. Plus also, he whipped himself. it was weird. We went through a StarCraft phase, an Age of Empires II phase, and now all the boys play Worms World Party all the time. It's kinda funny.
Now then, I'm tired of writing, but I still haven't talked about my girl situation. I'll leave that to another post. Suffice it to say that I'm doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment