Alright people... I've had an amazing day today. The amazingness of today was primarily in the past 20 minutes, but that's not the point. I woke up, took a shower, ate breakfast (I love Fruit Loops) and went to dance, where I was actually able to understand the dance we learned. It's called Quickstep. It's been tough for me, but I think I've got it down now. Then I went over to Calculus, and learned about improper integrals whilst falling asleep.
After Calculus, though, is where my day just be'd amazing. I walked out of the Talmage Building, and started walking towards the library, when I saw one of the most amazing sights ever, and... just stopped dead in my tracks. I stood there, in the chill morning air of early November, just staring at the Y-mount. As I stood there, literally hundreds of people walked by, missing the inescapably beautiful sight of the mountain covered with fog. Honestly, I was depressed when I saw so many people so intent on getting where they were going to take time to look at the mountains. However, two people did stop, talk to me for a bit, take a picture (I didn't have a camera on me, so I can't put up a picture here) and carry on. The conversation went something like this. "WOW!!! I've never seen anything like that before in my life!" "Yeah, me neither." "I'm going to just stare at this for a bit." ... "Well, I've got to go to class, bye." The guy had a strong Spanish accent, which was fun to hear. I love Spanish accents.
Next, I got a text message from my mom (I have unlimited, now that my sister Camille is home) saying that my sister's surgery went well. That, on top of the wonderful feeling I had from looking at that beautiful mountain, just made me... giddy.
Oh, and I had other reasons for being happy. Last night being one of them. I was on a walk... and... I don't want to jinx it. I'll probably say more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Like I've said, it's hard to care about your life when you refuse to disclose juicy bits.
Post a Comment