Sunday, March 1, 2009

For Shame

It's been a month now since I broke up with Clarissa. That's kinda... weird to think about. The time since then seems to have flown. I haven't been on a date since. For shame, Benjamin! For shame!

I am severely disappointed with myself in this regard, and will attempt to do better. 'course, in other regards, I'm very proud of myself. For example, I'm ahead on my homework for my classes. and I haven't played nearly as many video games. In fact, I don't think I've played a video game in like 2 weeks. (It may have something to do with the fact that Brian now has a gf). yeah...

Anywho, in regards to other matters, I've been praying for my friend I mentioned a while back. He seems to be doing slightly better... I hope. I don't really know though. He's a little quiet.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ben's Blog by http://massaben.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.