Wednesday, March 18, 2009
18.
Today's March 18, 2009. I awoke this morning at 8:10. I'm 18. Today's my last day of being that number. To be honest, what's so special about 18? Who really wants to be 18? I sure don't. I'm excited to be another number. 19. I'm excited to be 19. On March 19, 2009. That sounds like a lot more fun. I'm going to be 19.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy almost golden birthday!
That was SO stupid I can't even tell you. But MAN, somehow you made it so fun to read with the number repetitions and stuff. Almost poetic! Happy Burfdai coming up though! I'll be sure to issue a birthday spankin' to ya as soon as I can.
lol. Do you think this every year right before your birthday? I do... Happy Birthday in... 13 minutes.
Something's wrong with your clock... I posted at 11:47, I can count.
I hope that you got 19 presents!
Post a Comment